Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Land of Silence #BOOKREVIEW





    Tessa Afshar 's Land of Silence is a work of fiction that shares what it may have been like to be the women with the issue of blood from the Bible who touched the hem of Jesus' garment and was made whole. I loved the opening Scripture "If the Lord had not been my help, my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence. When I thought, "My foot slips, " your steadfast love. O Lord, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul. Psalm 94:17-19. This reminded me of something that I would watch on television regarding the Bible stories. The background of bible times humming through the book. The book may have been a work of fiction but the message of the Bible is the same When we can't lift ourselves up - If we reach out to Jesus and just touch the hem of his garment He can make us whole. To learn more about this book go to http://tessaafshar.com/books/land-of-silence/  



Win a way cool bike click here



Win a tool


Win a way cool prize click here




Win  a trip click here


Sweepstake FLORIDA ONLY click here


Win a weekend get a way click here

win a computer click here


Win a phone Click here

Image result for border



No comments:

Post a Comment